Be a part of the Top To Bottom Cleaning Services Connecticut Team!
Top To Bottom Cleaning Services, LLC, a professional house and commercial cleaning service in Connecticut, is looking for energetic and positive individuals who are not afraid to get a bit sweaty to clean homes and commercial businesses throughout New Haven and Hartford Counties. Prospective individuals must be hard working, take pride in there work and a job well done.
Responsibilities for Cleaning Technician:
- General cleaning, including, but not limited to: trash removal; dusting; cleaning restrooms, break rooms, offices, conference rooms; sweeping and mopping floors; vacuuming floors; window washing; other duties as assigned. Specific duties may vary depending on the List of Specifications required by the client at each location.
- Completing work to standard
- Being to work on scheduled days and hours
- Must own a vehicle in good working order and have valid Auto Insurance
- Driving record with no major incident
- Able to lift 20 lbs or more, able to stand, bend, and kneel to perform cleaning tasks
- Able to pass criminal background check and drug test
- Able to speak and write in English
- Have a cell phone and the ability to use text messaging
These Characteristics Describe You:
You Love Cleaning: You really enjoy cleaning. You find it therapeutic and take pride in a job well done.
You Have An Eye For Detail: You notice little things that others miss and you pride yourself on your meticulous nature.
Excellent Communication Skills: You know how to listen to others, accept constructive feedback, and are able to express yourself in a clear, respectful manner to co-workers, clients, and management.
Self-Improvement Seeker: You give 100% all the time and you are always looking for ways to improve, you accept and learn from feedback, you always look for ways to improve your personal best whether you are working in a team setting or by yourself.
Top To Bottom employees must present themselves in proper attire and in a cleanly manner which facilitates the company tagline, "Providing professional cleaning services with Five Star etiquette."
Download Application Here
Job opportunities are currently available for day time and night time hours.
If you believe you fit our Cleaning Technician position, we'd love to hear from you. Please email the application below with an attached cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Submissions without a cover letter will not be accepted.